KEEP IN MIND
• Regardless of the venue, competent staff should always be present, but never prominent. • Unless costumes or special attire are to be provided, the more subdued the look, the better.
• For evening weddings, black is always appropriately unobtrusive. • For informal weddings, the options are limitless, sometimes including khaki or black trousers and a white shirt, a tailored T-shirt with matching trousers, or a white or black waiter's jacket with black trousers. • Because performers are so visible during the reception, any clothing or style preferences should be expressed to the music provider well in advance.
Possible Staff Members
• Floral and decorative designers
• Party planner and assistants
• Hairstylist and makeup artist
• Dressers and seamstress
• Security Guards
• Bartenders, buffet station attendants and chefs
• Master or mistress of ceremonies
• All performers, from the bandleader and the soloists to the musicians in the band or orchestra
• Mâitre d’, captain and co-captain